Aledium Group, LLC., and its affiliate companies, AlediumHR and CallCenterHR, are committed to the equitable selection of a diverse workforce both for our companies and our recruiting relationships with our clients.
“Working in the spirit of partnership and respect, the Aledium Group is committed to diversity in all areas of our company and in placing a high priority on meeting the unique requirements of our clients with diverse candidates regardless of social identity, race/ethnicity, gender, social class/socioeconomic status, sexual orientation, (dis)abilities, and religion/religious beliefs.”
Given the broad range of attitudes, values, and skills required of the candidates we recruit, the Aledium Group enhances its recruiting processes to include the assessment of critical values and personal characteristics — such as communication, interpersonal skills, and a range of professional backgrounds and experiences—as well as cognitive abilities. In addition, to achieve the desired diversity in our internal and recruiting workforce, we strive to recruit, select and support a representative mix of candidates.
We strive to:
- be inclusive by using an approach to select the best-qualified candidates to provide a diverse internal employee representation and candidates for our clients;
- consider, along with an applicant’s employment history, the personal characteristics, including the educational, socioeconomic, and geographic background, in the selection process;
- assess the academic and personal components on an individual basis, taking into consideration the personal circumstances and potential disadvantaging factors;
- offer several opportunities during the recruiting process for candidates to disclose any information they would like considered;
- have representation within our company, including employees that represent a diverse workforce.
We follow all Federal Government Laws Protecting Discrimination in the Workplace:
- Equal Pay Act;
- The Civil Rights Act: Title VII;
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act;
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act;
- Vocational Rehabilitation and American with Disabilities Acts.,
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act.
Updated, December 2020